Some lyrics from some songs...
What Good Is A Heart - Code Red (1999)
(If you have never heard of this song, I suggest you go look it up)
Chorus:
What good is a heart, if you're not gonna use it
What good is a love, if you're too scared to choose it
If your heart is beating, then it's for a reason
If you're not even willing to try
What good is a heart
So touching. Haha.
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional (what a silly name)
Vindicated
I am selfish, I am wrong
I am right, I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along...........
Can't be bothered with rest of song
And now, for some fun stuff......
She Bangs - William Hung
Talk to me, tell me your name........................
(OK lah, I forgot the words)
She bangs, she bangs, Oh Baby
And she moves, she moves, I go crazy
And she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee
Like every girl in history
And those famous quotes:
"I have no professional training in sing-ging"
"I have already tried my best"
"I have no regrets at all"
Imagine what that would sound like if it went through sound editing....
Here's a local favourite......
SARvivor Rap - Phua Chu Kang (2003)
Some say leh, some say lah
PCK is here to fight SARS
Everybody, we have a part to play
To help fight SARS at the end of the day!
PCK say "Don't play play"
Or this stupid SARS is here to stay
But we can fight this you and me
Help fight SARS in our country!
Some classics from Jay Chou.......(translated, of course)
"Hoo Hoo Ha Hee"
"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. I call you father, you beat my mother?! Is this right?!"
What do you think? Any more suggestions? Comment here
And, before I go.....
(To the tune of Old McDonald's Had A Farm)
Old McCowell had a song
Ee Ei Ee Ei Oh
And on his song he had Will Hung
Ee Ei Ee Ei Oh
With a Bang Bang here
And a Bang Bang there
Here Bang, there Bang
Everywhere Bang Bang
Old McCowell had a song
Ee Ei Ee Ei Oh
Have a nice day!